When in Rome

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do!"

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Student Exhibition

Friday night the Pantheon Institute held a student exhibition for all of the architecture and landscape architecture students and their work.  The event was held in the architecture studio with everyones boards posted on the walls.  I was enrolled in the Architectural Analysis course and my board that I posted in my previous blog post was on display.

The exhibition was amazing!  It was great to see all of the hard work all of the students had produced during the semester.  All of the student projects were works of art.  I felt like I was in a museum walking the studio with all of the work on display.  I was so proud of everyone and was so glad I was able to be a part of it.

All of the professors and staff from the Institute were there to congratulate the students on all of the work they have done.  It was a nice end to the semester to have everyone come together and see we had something to show for our semester in Rome.






No comments:

Post a Comment